- PS10 on $40K sound system nothing short of remarkable
- High Tech Audio Visual System with PS10
- Stereo Sound improved with Power Station
- Set Top Box freezing and pixelation - fixed
- Internet drop out problem solved
- CBus and generator problem fixed with DRM95 and CM90 filters
- Projector Globe Life increase with PS10
- A12BF Smart Board cleans up sound stage and base sound of speakers
- PS10 literally turned my system from not bad to where did this sound (and picture) come from
- A12 Improves Valve AMP performance
- A12 Improves Hi Fi system performance - Shane
- B8F fixes bad tv reception & pixillation
- John Taske - running machine interferes with TV - fixed!
- PS10 performance Mick Brown
- PS10 improves quality of sound - John Zack
- PS10 improves video and audio - Chris Couldrey
- PS10 LCD TV’s safe reliable power - Roger Andrew
- Queensland Electrical Compliance Services
- PS10 review and write up - Len Wallis
- PS10 audiofile review - Damir Horvat
- Computer protected from Surge
- Protected from lightning strike
- Improves PC screen and snug fit into board
- Smart Board protects computer equipment after massive storm in Brisbane
- Karen Novosad - computer saved by major surge
- Mike Spiby - A series fixes set top box flicker
- Grant Wilson - flourescent lights affecting home theatre system
- Allan de Souza - Home Theatre system saved by surge board
- Mark Techer - Audio Visual calibration service recommends Thor filter technology
- Brandon Mason - recommendation
- Connected equipment warranty paid
- D1/45B Protects computer and fax
- Damaged board replaced under warranty
- Lyn - 8 year old board swapped out
- Andrew Harries - claiming connected equipment warranty
- James Baker - warranty claim new product
- Walliston - connected equipment claim
- Darren McBain - warranty claim
- Langwarrin - warranty claim
Friday 7 November 2008
I would just like to thank you and Thor Technologies for your exceptional products and service I have received.
After spending a fair amount of money on my home theatre and computer equipment, it made sense to talk to someone in the know as to what type of power protection I should use. Your recommendation to use a PS10 power station on the home theatre an A12 on the main computer have been beneficial.
Before buying the PS10, I had no idea just how bad the power was coming into the house, not to mention how many times it fluctuates, dips or spikes just while watching TV.
We have also been through quite a few bad brownouts in the last few months (lights go out, clocks all reset, etc), but luckily the PS10 has saved the TV (it stayed running) and no harm was done.
What Thor is protecting in my house hold –
PS10 – Main Home Theatre. 60” Plasma TV with full surround sound. Est value - $45,000
A12 – Main Computer – Quad core extreme gaming machine with 30” LCD, 5.1 digital speakers. Est value - $15,000
B1 – Secondary Computer – Mid range machine with 2x LCD monitors. Est value - $3,000
A2 – Secondary TV system – 42” Plasma, Xbox, Wii, DVD, etc. Est value - $6,000
D1 x2 – Kids computers – Basic computer systems. Est value - $1500ea
Total value being protected - $72,000.
Well worth the protection if you ask me.
I would certainly recommend the Thor products to everyone I know. I have already made sure my parents are using Thor on their equipment as well!