- PS10 on $40K sound system nothing short of remarkable
- High Tech Audio Visual System with PS10
- Stereo Sound improved with Power Station
- Set Top Box freezing and pixelation - fixed
- Internet drop out problem solved
- CBus and generator problem fixed with DRM95 and CM90 filters
- Projector Globe Life increase with PS10
- A12BF Smart Board cleans up sound stage and base sound of speakers
- PS10 literally turned my system from not bad to where did this sound (and picture) come from
- A12 Improves Valve AMP performance
- A12 Improves Hi Fi system performance - Shane
- B8F fixes bad tv reception & pixillation
- John Taske - running machine interferes with TV - fixed!
- PS10 performance Mick Brown
- PS10 improves quality of sound - John Zack
- PS10 improves video and audio - Chris Couldrey
- PS10 LCD TV’s safe reliable power - Roger Andrew
- Queensland Electrical Compliance Services
- PS10 review and write up - Len Wallis
- PS10 audiofile review - Damir Horvat
- Computer protected from Surge
- Protected from lightning strike
- Improves PC screen and snug fit into board
- Smart Board protects computer equipment after massive storm in Brisbane
- Karen Novosad - computer saved by major surge
- Mike Spiby - A series fixes set top box flicker
- Grant Wilson - flourescent lights affecting home theatre system
- Allan de Souza - Home Theatre system saved by surge board
- Mark Techer - Audio Visual calibration service recommends Thor filter technology
- Brandon Mason - recommendation
- Connected equipment warranty paid
- D1/45B Protects computer and fax
- Damaged board replaced under warranty
- Lyn - 8 year old board swapped out
- Andrew Harries - claiming connected equipment warranty
- James Baker - warranty claim new product
- Walliston - connected equipment claim
- Darren McBain - warranty claim
- Langwarrin - warranty claim
I have been involved in the retail industry for four years with Retravision. It is not often I am motivated enough to put pen to paper after being impressed by a suppliers level of after sales service and customer care.
On Wednesday 15 February we received a call from a very distressed customer. It appeared that some of their home theatre equipment had been damaged by a power problem of some sort. To be honest I thought “here we go”. Generally claiming for this sort of thing takes a fair amount of time and the customer ends up quite irate.
I called Michael Kerle from Thor Technologies, an Australian manufacturer of power protection products, to find out what the next step would be. Michael informed me that the customer needed to email Thor (all details of who to email and how to claim are on the warranty details form inside the box) describing the problem, and again I thought “here we go”.
The customer emailed Thor outlining the issues and was amazed to get a call from George Forster-Jones the National Sales Manager within half an hour of the email being sent. George was then out at the customers house in no more than two hours.
The extent of the damage was quickly assessed and local trusted repair agent was organized to make sure of the cause of the damage and what was involved to get the equipment back up and running.
The next day all of the damaged equipment was picked up by the repairer and was returned to the customer in three working days. Thor Technologies had paid for all of the costs.
The customer was over the moon and extremely grateful. This level of service is also a reflection on us as a retailer and we definitely want to be aligned with suppliers who stand by their promise and products
details / purchase $149.95